Hubbell Wiring Systems Kellems Tin-Coated Bronze Cable Support Grip
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Solid eye assemblies provide eye reinforcement at support hardware
- Single offset eye for offset hook attachment of permanent indoor/outdoor cable
- Made of tin-coated bronze wire
- For permanent support when cable end is not available
- Support vertical runs to 99-feet loads to 600 pounds
- Hubbell Kellems support grips are used to hold the weight of electrical cable as it hangs in a vertical, sloping or horizontal position. Electrical cable must be supported, or its dead weight can cause excessive strain or pullout at the connections resulting in power failure. Support grips also absorb additional strain from flexure, vibration, expansion and contraction. Tin-coated bronze wire is corrosion resistant for normal outside areas. Solid eye assemblies provide eye reinforcement at support hardware. Single offset eye for offset hook attachment of permanent indoor/outdoor cable. The strand equalizer positions wires for equal loading throughout the entire grip length. The endless weave provides easy installation onto cable and can be easily repositioned. CSA certified.
- Hubbell Wiring Systems
- Cable Support Grip
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.