Hubbell Wiring Systems Kellems Tin Coated Bronze Ring Type Grip
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Conduit riser support grip is available in closed mesh
- The grip is permanently fastened to a support ring, resulting in a one piece unit which will allow air ventilation within the conduit
- The standard material is tin-coated bronze strand
- For permanent support when cable end is available to be installed through grip
- Support cable runs in rigid PVC (Schedule 40) conduit
- Hubbell Kellems support grips are used to hold the weight of electrical cable as it hangs in a vertical, sloping or horizontal position. Electrical cable must be supported, or its dead weight can cause excessive strain or pullout at the connections resulting in power failure. Support grips also absorb additional strain from flexure, vibration, expansion and contraction. Kellems conduit riser support grips are available in closed mesh to cover all applications including single cable or multiple wire support. The standard material is tin-coated bronze strand. The grip is permanently fastened to a support ring, resulting in a one piece unit which will allow air ventilation within the conduit. The ring will fit standard electrical rigid metal conduit and schedule 40 rigid PVC conduit only. For permanent support when cable end is available to be installed through the grip. The strand equalizer positions wires for equal loading throughout the entire grip length. The endless weave provides ea
- Hubbell Wiring Systems
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.