Interpower Three Function Power Entry Module
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Fused snap-in power entry module with IEC 60320 C14 inlet and voltage selector for a variety of electrical applications
- International current and voltage rating of 10 amp at 250 VAC, North American rating of 6 amp at 250 VAC
- Thermoplastic housing for electrical and thermal insulation, with nickel-plated brass terminals for conductivity and resistance to corrosion
- Temperature rating of 65 degrees C
- Snap-in mount and seven solder tabs for permanent attachment of conductors
- This Interpower 83510170 fused three-function snap-in power entry module, in black, has an International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) 60320 C14 power inlet and a 110/220V voltage selector. It has an international current and voltage rating of 10 amps at 250 VAC, North American current and voltage ratings of 6 amps at 250 VAC, and an operating frequency of 50 or 60 Hz. This module has a thermoplastic housing for electrical and thermal insulation, and nickel-plated brass terminals for conductivity and resistance to corrosion. Its temperature rating is 65 degrees C, and it accommodates a 5 x 20 mm fuse (not included) to protect the equipment in the circuit. It has a snap-in body for mounting to a panel with a maximum thickness of 1 to 2 mm, and seven solder tabs for permanent attachment of conductors.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.