Interpower Three Function Power Entry Module
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Fused snap-in power entry module with IEC 60320 C14 inlet and voltage selector for a variety of electrical applications
- International current and voltage rating of 10 amp at 250 VAC, North American rating of 6 amp at 250 VAC
- Thermoplastic housing for electrical and thermal insulation, with nickel-plated brass terminals for conductivity and resistance to corrosion
- Temperature rating of 65 degrees C
- Snap-in mount and seven solder tabs for permanent attachment of conductors
- This Interpower 83510170 fused three-function snap-in power entry module, in black, has an International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) 60320 C14 power inlet and a 110/220V voltage selector. It has an international current and voltage rating of 10 amps at 250 VAC, North American current and voltage ratings of 6 amps at 250 VAC, and an operating frequency of 50 or 60 Hz. This module has a thermoplastic housing for electrical and thermal insulation, and nickel-plated brass terminals for conductivity and resistance to corrosion. Its temperature rating is 65 degrees C, and it accommodates a 5 x 20 mm fuse (not included) to protect the equipment in the circuit. It has a snap-in body for mounting to a panel with a maximum thickness of 1 to 2 mm, and seven solder tabs for permanent attachment of conductors.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.