Klein Tools Chicago Grip w/ Hot-Line Latch for Bare Wire Conductors
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Hot-line grips for both bare and insulated conductors
- Grip may be placed on wire with hot-line stick
- Round inside-jaw contour
- .74-Inch-.86-Inch cable range
- 8000-Pound max safe capacity
- Klein 1656-50H Chicago Grip-with Hot-Line Latch for Bare Conductors. The Klein 1656-50H Chicago Grip-with Hot-Line Latch for Bare Conductors features hot-line grips for both bare and insulated conductors and round inside-jaw contour. The grip may be placed on wire with hot-line stick. When stick is removed, latch closes automatically to guard against grip accidentally disengaging from wire. Standard hot-line grips are not supplied with springs or lock-open features. The Klein 1656-50H Chicago Grip-with Hot-Line Latch for Bare Conductors has a jaw length of 5-1/2-Inch, a cable range of .74-Inch-.86-Inch, and a maximum safe load capacity of 8000-Pound.
- Klein Tools
- Wire Chicago Grip Tool
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.