Klein Tools Chicago Grip w/ Hot-Line Latch for Bare Wire Conductors
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Hot-line grips for both bare and insulated conductors
- Grip may be placed on wire with hot-line stick
- Round inside-jaw contour
- .74-Inch-.86-Inch cable range
- 8000-Pound max safe capacity
- Klein 1656-50H Chicago Grip-with Hot-Line Latch for Bare Conductors. The Klein 1656-50H Chicago Grip-with Hot-Line Latch for Bare Conductors features hot-line grips for both bare and insulated conductors and round inside-jaw contour. The grip may be placed on wire with hot-line stick. When stick is removed, latch closes automatically to guard against grip accidentally disengaging from wire. Standard hot-line grips are not supplied with springs or lock-open features. The Klein 1656-50H Chicago Grip-with Hot-Line Latch for Bare Conductors has a jaw length of 5-1/2-Inch, a cable range of .74-Inch-.86-Inch, and a maximum safe load capacity of 8000-Pound.
- Klein Tools
- Wire Chicago Grip Tool
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.