LaMotte COD Adapter for Smart 2 Colorimeter
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Replacement chemical oxygen demand (COD) adapter for the LaMotte 1900 SMART3 Colorimeter (sold separately)
- Holds 16mm COD tubes
- Snaps in to place no tools needed for installation
- A colorimeter measures the color intensity, and the primary color components of light reflected from a sample
- A colorimeter measures the color intensity, and the primary color components of light reflected from a sample. The absorption of light transmitted through a medium is proportional to the concentration of the medium. It is used in the science, biology, chemistry, glass, food, pulp, paper, and textile-manufacturing industries.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.