Larson Electronics 0321OXASVLG 110V Input to 12V Output AC/DC Converter
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Power supply converts 100-277v ac electrical current to 12V dc
- The larson electronics dcp-5-12v waterproof power supply converts commonly used 100-277vac electrical current to 12Vdc at5 amps this converter is designed to be hardwired into home
- Manufactured in United States
- Waterproof dc power supply converts 110V AC (wall outlet) power to 12 Volts dc for lights(-24v dc). the larson electronics dcp-5-12v waterproof power supply converts commonly used 100-277vac electrical current to 12Vdc at5 amps. This converter is designed to be hardwired into home, boat or vehicle electrical supplies where the voltage is typically within the 100-277vac range and reduces it to 12Vdc, allowing users to operate equipment like our LED and hid lights that require 12 volt dc current from standard AC power. The dcp-5-12v 48 watt power converter provides a safe and effective way for users to tap into and utilize 100-277 volt AC power sources and convert this current to 12 Volts dc for use with equipment that requires 12 volt electrical power. This unit can be operated with input current ranging from 100 to 277 vac and will output 12 volt dc current at 5 amps. This power converter features an IP64 rated waterproof design, making it suitable for indoor or outdoor use and include
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.