Lenox Diemaster 2 Band Saw Blade, Bimetal, Hook Tooth, Raker Set, Positive Rake, 118" Length, 1/4" Width, 0.025" Thick, 6 TPI
No reviews found
- Hook tooth is suitable for general-purpose cutting and can be used on materials that produce a discontinuous chip, Bimetal for cutting wood, aluminum and other nonferrous metals, carbon steel, alloy steel, tool steel, structural steel, and stainless steel, Good for cuts in solid shapes, rectangular tubes, structural shapes, and sheets, Raker tooth set for general-purpose cutting applications, Suitable for contoured cutting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.