Leviton L7509 2-1/2-Inch, Straight, Male, Steel Body, Wide-Range Strain-Relief, 1.625, 2.000 Cord Range
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- The Leviton L7509 widerange strainrelief grip is intended for use in securing cable, rope, tubing and other related tasks. The durability and gripping force of this Leviton product always meet the serious demands of even the most complex wire management applications . The Leviton products distribute stress over a large area to hold, pull or support the wire, rope, tubing or fiber optic cable securely. The Leviton wire mesh safety grips are flexible and they are intended to pull rope, cable or tubing into place; to support it after installing, to prevent cable pullout and to provide strainrelief that reduces the arc of bend at points of wire connections or terminations
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.