Lind 1/2"-1' Pipe Clamp & 3'1/8" Plated Steel Cable Grounding Assembly
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Grounding and bonding assembly for use in transferring flammable material
- Cast aluminum hand clamp and 3' of 1/8" plated steel cable for conductivity
- Two hardened stainless steel points on the clamp for attachment to all metal surfaces and a bronze pipe clamp for secure attachment to 1/2 to 1" pipes
- Clamp spring pressure of 55 lb. for proper metal contact through paint or corrosion buildup
- Clamp is FM approved for quality assurance
- This Lind Equipment LE60HP static grounding assembly consists of a cast aluminum hand clamp, 3' of 1/8" plated steel cable for conductivity, and a bronze pipe clamp for secure attachment to 1/2 to 1" pipes. It is suitable for grounding and bonding containers and equipment for dissipation of static electricity during flammable material transfer operations. The clamp has two hardened stainless steel points for attachment to all metal surfaces, a spring pressure of 55 lb. for proper metal contact through paint or corrosion buildup, and is Factory Mutual (FM) approved for quality assurance. This static grounding assembly is suitable for use with containers, drums, totes, and machinery in flammable material transfer operations.
- Lind Equipment
- Static Grounding Assembly
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.