Linemaster 88SN1B-05 Classic IV 1-Pedal Electrical Foot Switch
No reviews found
- 16 amp 125-250V, 1/2 HP foot switch for use with medium-duty electrical devices
- One-piece cast aluminum housing for durability and resistance to corrosion
- Non-skid feet for stability and safety with four bolt holes for mounting to floor or equipment
- Single-stage, variable control, momentary action for quick-release termination
- 8' cord is a 14 gauge, 3 conductor (14/3) type, green lead grounded
- This Linemaster 88SN1B-05 Classic IV 16 amp 125-250V, 1/2 HP foot switch has an aluminum housing, base plate, and a waterproof design for use in applications in potentially wet environments where users need hands-free, on-and-off power activation. The foot switch provides single-stage, variable control, momentary operation for quick-release termination. It has a one-piece cast aluminum housing for durability and resistance to corrosion. The switch has a pedal divider for safety and provides an aluminum base plate with non-skid feet and bolt holes for mounting to the floor or equipment. It has a 1/2"-14 National Pipe Taper (NPT) threaded conduit entry with an 8' cord (included) with green lead grounded (plug not included). This foot switch meets Canadian and United States Underwriters Laboratories (UL) standards for quality assurance and meets European Conformity (CE) product compliance safety standards. It has an Ingress Protection (IP) rating of 68 for total dust ingress protection an
- Electrical Foot Switch
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.