Lovejoy Size D3 Universal Joint Upper Type Boots And Ties (Set of 2)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Protects universal joint from dirt and contaminants and retain lubrication for up to five times longer joint life
- Neoprene for resistance to oil, moisture, and heat
- Large diameter boot for applications without space limitations
- Ties (2) included for securing boot to universal joint
- Operating temperatures range from -30 to 212 degrees F
These Lovejoy lower type boots fit the D Series of Lovejoy universal joints and protect the joint from dirt and contaminants and retain lubrication for up to five times longer joint life. They are made of neoprene synthetic rubber for resistance to oil, moisture, and heat, and they have an operating temperature ranging from -30 to 212 degrees F. These are large diameter boot for applications without space limitations. Simple installation. Includes 2 boots and 4 ties for attachment to the universal joint.
Universal joints (also called U-joints, universal couplings, Cardan joints, Hooke s joints, or Hardy-Spicer joints) are used to transmit motion and rotational power, or torque, between two shafts that are offset at an angle. Most universal joints consist of two yokes and a middle assembly; the hub end of each yoke attaches to a shaft while the yoke ears attach to and pivot around the middle assembly to accommodate shaft misalignment. The type of middle assembly determines its usage pin and block joints are suitable for transmitting high torque, needle bearing joints are used to handle high rotational speeds, and ball and socket joints are used in applications requiring low backlash (play between moving parts). The body of the universal joint may include a single joint to accommodate only angular misalignments between shafts, or two joints to accommodate both angular and parallel misalignments. Available in a variety of materials and configurations, universal joints are used in applications including motor vehicles, conveyors, medical and optical devices, forestry and mining equipment, robotics and space exploration, and aeronautics, among others.
Lovejoy manufactures flexible couplings, universal joints, variable speed drives, and other transmission and mechanical power products. The company, founded in 1900, is headquartered in Downers Grove, IL.
What s in the Box?
- (2) Boots
- (4) Nylon ties
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.