Mazzella EE2-902 Polyester Web Sling 6400 lbs Vertical Load Capacity
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Polyester web sling for heavy-duty lifting of fragile or irregularly shaped loads
- Flat eye-and-eye (also called type 3) endings for vertical, choker, and basket lifting configurations
- Heavy-duty two-ply construction for greater load capacity than one-ply and light-duty two-ply web slings
- When visible, red warning yarn indicates sling is no longer fit for use
- Meets American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) specification B30.9 and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) specification 1910.184
- The Mazzella EE2 polyester single-leg web sling has flat eye-and-eye endings and heavy-duty two-ply webbing for lifting fragile or irregularly shaped loads with vertical, choker, or basket configurations in construction, general industry, and other low-heat applications. The polyester webbing is soft to avoid scratching fragile or delicate loads. This web sling is flexible, conforms to irregularly shaped loads, and has a better strength-to-weight ratio than a wire rope or chain sling. This polyester web sling resists several chemicals, including alcohols, some acids, bleach agents, hydrocarbons, ketones, oils, detergents, sea water, and weak alkalis. However, it does not resist concentrated sulfuric acid, aldehydes, strong alkalis at elevated temperatures, or ethers. The stretch of a polyester sling at its maximum load capacity is approximately 3%.
- This flat eye-and-eye (also called type 3) sling has an eye, or loop, on both ends, and can be used with vertical, choker, and basket lift
- Mazzella Lifting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.