Mazzella EE4-902 Edgeguard Nylon Web Eye-and-Eye Vertical Load Capacity
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Nylon web sling for heavy-duty lifting of fragile or irregularly shaped loads
- Flat eye-and-eye (also called type 3) endings for vertical, choker, and basket lifting configurations
- Heavy-duty four-ply construction for greater load capacity than one- and two-ply web slings
- Thermal plastic polymer edge protection for greater abrasion resistance than web slings without additional edge protection
- When visible, red warning yarn indicates sling is no longer fit for use
- This flat eye-and-eye (also called type 3) sling has an eye, or loop, on both ends, and can be used with vertical, choker, and basket lifting configurations. It is easier to remove from beneath loads than a twisted eye-and-eye sling. The four-ply construction is stronger than a one- or two-ply web sling, and the sling's heavy-duty webbing is denser than light-duty four-ply webbing. The sling's reinforced edges provide greater abrasion resistance than a standard heavy-duty web sling. When the sling's red warning yarn becomes visible, this indicates the sling is no longer fit for use. This sling meets American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) specification B30.9 and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) specification 1910.184.
- Slings are used to lift heavy objects for industrial applications. Types of slings include web slings, wire rope slings, chain slings, and mesh slings. The appropriate type of sling for an application depends on the strength-to-weight ratio, f
- Mazzella Lifting
- Edgeguard Nylon
- Edgeguard Nylon
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.