Mersen 20356 Class H and K Spring Reinforced Fuse Block with Box Connector, #4-14 Wire Range, 30 Ampere, 1 Pole
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Mersen Class H and K fuse blocks accommodate all Class H and K 250 power fuses. A choice of screw, pressure plate, box and special order stud connectors fit a wide range of stranded or solid copper or aluminum wire. Insulators are molded glass-filled polycarbonate (GFPC) with verified dielectric strength in excess of 2500V. 30, 60 and 100A fuse blocks feature a unique adder block which can be snapped onto 1, 2 or 3-pole blocks to form multi-pole segmented blocks of as many poles as desired. All fuse clips are made of high conductivity tin-plated copper, with a choice of spring reinforced clips in 30A. 60 Ampere current rating. #4-14 Wire Range. 1 Pole.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.