Mersen 480VAC, 100kA AC 40 Amp 13/32" Dia x 2-1/4"L Amp-Trap Class G Fuse
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Amp-trap AG fuse series is a complete line of class G fuse
- AG fuses safely fit a wide variety of applications
- Fiberglass bodies provide dimensional stability in harsh industrial settings
- 40 amperes do not allow inter-changeability with other fuse classes
- Its application includes lighting, heating and appliances
- Mersen Amp-Trap AG fuse fit right in to a wide variety of industrial applications. The Amp-Trap AG fuse series is a complete line of Class G fuses. It is safely fit a wide variety of applications. It is made in four physical sizes and provide superior branch-circuit protection for lighting, heating, and appliance circuits. Features: 40 amperes do not allow inter-changeability with other fuse classes. Fiberglass bodies provide dimensional stability in harsh industrial settings. Highlights: current-limiting time-delay. Applications: lighting, heating and appliances. Approvals: UL listed to standard 248-5 File E2137, CSA certified to standard C22.2 No. 248.5.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.