Mersen A3T Fast Acting/Class T Fuse 300VAC/160VDC - Nonindicating (A3T80)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Item: Fuse
- Fuse Amps: 80A
- Indicating / Nonindicating: Nonindicating
- Series: A3T
- Voltage Rating: 300VAC/160VDC
- Speed: Very Fast Acting
- Class: T
- Element: Single
- Body Material: Glass/Melamine
- Rejection / Nonrejection: Nonrejection
- Body Style: Blade
- Interrupt Rating: 200kA at 300VAC, 50kA at 160VDC
- Length: 2-5/32"
- Diameter: 13/16"
- Functionally Equal To: Edison TJN, Bussman JJN, Littelfuse JLLN
- Standards: UL/CSA
- Green Environmental Attribute: RoHS Compliant
- High current limitation and small physical size allow this Class T fuse to be used as a substitute for other fuses with lower voltage ratings or current limiting capability. It features a glass melamine body for superior dimensional stability, and blade-stamped catalog numbers for permanent identification. Use in load centers, panel boards, switchboards, circuit breakers, and metering centers.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.