Mersen ATQR 600VAC/ 300VDC 10-Amp Time-Delay Class CC Small Dimension Fuse
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Time-delay for control transformer inrush loads without nuisance opening.
- Highly current-limiting for low peak let-thru current.
- Rejection-style design prevents replacement errors (when used with recommended fuse blocks).
- High visibility orange label ensures instant brand recognition, and simplifies replacement.
- Metal-embossed date and catalog number for traceability and lasting identification.
- Mersen ATQR small-dimension fuse feature time-delay characteristics ideally suited for the high inrush currents of control transformers, solenoids, and similar inductive loads. Mersen's ATQR fuse provide superior protection for the branch circuits of electrical distribution systems. Take control of fault currents headed for your control transformer. Fiberglass body provides dimensional stability in harsh industrial settings. High-grade silica filler ensures fast arc quenching and high current limitation. Applications: control transformers, solenoids, inductive loads, lighting, heating and generalpurpose loads. Approvals: UL listed to standard 248-4 File E2137, DC listed to UL standard 248, CSA certified to standard C22.2 No. 248.4.
- Small-Dimension Fuse
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.