Mersen Class H and K Non-Rejection Fuse Reducer (262)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Fuse Reducer
- Class H, K non-rejection fuse reducer
- Allow the use of lower rated fuses in existing equipment
- The use of closer rated time-delay fuses can improve circuit protection
- Non-rejection reducer will allow class H or K fuses to fit class H or K clips
- Allows 60A fuse to fit 200A clips
- Mersen class H, K non-rejection fuse reducer allow the use of lower rated fuses in existing equipment having clips with higher ampere ratings. Allows 60A fuse to fit 200A clips. The use of closer rated time-delay fuses can improve circuit protection. Renewable or one-time fuses feeding a motor can be replaced with fuses sized closer to the motor nameplate current. Non-rejection reducer will allow class H or K fuses to fit class H or K clips. 250V voltage rating and 60A fuse current, 200A holder current. UL listed guide no. IZZR. CSA certified.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.