Mersen Fuse 100A Class R-Rated R-Rated 4800VAC (A480R3R-1)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Ferrule mounting for standard clips and interchangeability with other brands of fuses
- Current-limiting for superior equipment protection
- Blown-fuse indicator to give positive identification of open fuse
- R-Rated fuses are back-up fuses that have a minimum interrupting rating
- The motor starter manufacturer generally specifies the R-rated fuse size
- Mersen R-rated fuse is current-limiting, high interrupting rating fuses intended for the short circuit protection of medium voltage motors and motor controllers. R-rated fuses are back-up fuses that have a minimum interrupting rating, and must be coordinated with overload relays in combination motor starters. The motor starter manufacturer generally specifies the R-Rated fuse size. These fuses come with barrels with ferrules and are mounted in spring reinforced clips. Hookeye for non load-break isolation by hookstick. Highlights: R-rated, UL recognized. Applications: Short circuit protection of medium voltage motors and motor controllers. Approvals: Amp-Trap: UL file E93367; 12-1/2-inches clip centers. 3-inches barrel diameter. 1 number of barrels. Measures 3-inches diameter by 15-7/8-inches length.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.