Mersen High Speed/J Fuse 600VAC/500DC 250A 2-1/8"x7-1/8" (HSJ250)
- Brand New 1 Left
- Item is brand new Original sealed packaging
List Price $450.00
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Optimized over-load capability for withstanding elevated levels of current during electronic motor controller starts
- Low I2t (low thermal energy)
- Excellent cycling ability for frequent starts and stops without nuisance opening
- Designed for the starting characteristics of solid state motor controllers
- Protects wiring and power semiconductors
- Mersen high speed class J fuse combines the low I2t of a semiconductor fuse and the branch circuit performance of a class J UL listed fuse. This fuse was designed for the starting characteristics of solid state motor controllers. The HSJ can provide branch circuit protection per NEC requirements, as well as very low I2t for protection of power semiconductors such as diodes, SCR's, GTO's and SSR's. Features and benefits: optimized over-load capability for withstanding elevated levels of current, during electronic motor controller starts, low I2t (low thermal energy), excellent cycling ability for frequent starts and stops without nuisance opening. Applications: branch circuits, control panels, electronic motor controllers, phase controllers, drives, soft-starters, solid state relays. Approvals: UL listed to standard 248-8 file, E2137, CSA certified to standard C22.2 no. 248.8, DC listed to UL 248. 600V AC/500V DC voltage rating, 200kA AC/100kA DC IR rating, 250 ampere current rating. Measures 2-1/8-inches diameter by 7-1/8-inches length.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.