Mersen Midget Photovoltaic Fuse 1000VDC 10kA DC 15 Ampere (HP10M)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Low fault current interrupting capability
- Durable construction for enhanced system longevity
- Temperature cycle withstand capability
- Guaranteed operation at temperature extremes
- Industries first UL listed solution
- Mersen photovoltaic (PV) fuse was engineered and designed specifically for the protection of photovoltaic systems. Its enhanced fuse construction makes it ideal for continuous temperature and current cycling withstand adding to system longevity. The 1000VDC rated HP10M, designed for low minimum breaking capacity capabilities of 1.35 times the fuse rated current value, allows for safe circuit interruption under typical low fault current conditions produced by PV arrays. Protect your off-grid or grid tied PV system from unexpected ground faults and line faults using Mersen's helio protection fuse line. Features and benefits: low fault current interrupting capability, durable construction for enhanced system longevity, temperature cycle withstand capability, guaranteed operation at temperature extremes, industries first UL listed solution, globally accepted. Applications: all photovoltaic applications, PV string/array level protection, combiner box applications, in-line PV module protection, inverters, battery charge controllers. Approvals: UL listed to standard UL2579 file E333668, CSA component certified C22.2, IEC 60269-6 approved. 1000VDC voltage rating, 10kA DC interrupt rating, 15 ampere current rating. Measures 13/32-inches diameter by 1-1/2-inches length.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.