Mersen Semiconductor Protection Fuse with Bolt-In Mount (A50QS500-4)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Lowest I2t for greatest protection of semiconductor circuits
- Low watts loss for cooler operation
- Superior cycling ability gives an equipment design advantage
- State-of-the-art protection for 500 volts equipment
- Ultra compact sizes allow down-sizing of existing equipment
- Mersen semiconductor protection fuse. A50QS Amp-Trap form 101 fuses grew out of the need to improve the overall performance of semiconductor fuses in response to new equipment requirements. The A50QS encompasses the best protection features - lower I2t to provide better protection for equipment, longer life when subjected to cyclic loading and lower watts loss. A50QS is the protection of dynamic solid state equipment such as motor drives, inverters, UPS, etc. Highlights: 500VAC/DC rated, lowest I2t, low watts loss, superior cycling ability. Applications: Protection of 500 volts or less motor drives, UPS, inverters, etc. Approvals: UL recognized component UL File 60314, AC: UL guide no. JFHR2, DC Tested to UL standard 198L parameters (70-1200A), CSA Certified LR12636. Measures 2-inches diameter by 4-15/32-inches length.
- Brand Name: Mersen
- Outside Diameter : 2 inches
- Overall Length4-: 15/32 inches
- Part Number: A50QS500-4
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.