Mersen TRS2R 600V 2A Tri-Onic Time-Delay Class RK5 Fuse
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Optional solid state SmartSpot blown fuse indicator
- Time-delay for motor start-ups and transformer inrush currents without nuisance opening
- Current-limiting for low peak let-thru current
- Rejection-style design prevents replacement errors
- Easy-to-read label for quick brand recognition and replacement
- Mersen Tri-Onic time-delay/class RK5 fuse. Industry's most popular fuse for motor circuit protection with advanced material technology added to the existing product, the Tri-Onic TRS current-limiting time-delay fuses are engineered for overcurrent protection of motors and transformers, service entrance equipment, feeder and branch circuits. Tri- Onic fuse proven time-delay characteristic safely handles harmless starting currents and inrush currents associated with today's motors and transformers. Features: metal embossed date and catalog number for traceability and lasting identification, fiberglass body provides dimensional stability in harsh industrial settings, high-grade silica filler ensures fast arc quenching and high current limitation. Applications: motor circuits, mains, feeders, branch circuits, transformers, service entrance equipment, general-purpose equipment. Approvals: UL listed to standard 248-12 file E2137. CSA certified to standard C22.2 no. 248.12 and DC listed to UL
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.