Mersen USM UltraSafe Modular Fuseholder with Visual Indication, 1 Pole, For 1000VDC, 100kA DC, 32 Ampere, Midget Fuse
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Mersen UltraSafe modular fuseholder introduce a new level of safety for photovoltaic midget up to 32 amperes. UltraSafe fuseholder qualify as "finger safe" under IEC and DIN standards to an IP20 grade of protection, including fuse changing (with the flick of a finger). UltraSafe fuseholder is available in 1 pole, with visual blown-fuse indicators in each pole. Multiple pole can also be field assembled by or dering pin-tie handles. UltraSafe fuseholders save up to 15 percent mounting space and any combination can be snapped onto 35mm DIN rail for extra savings in panel building time. UltraSafe fuseholders with midget fuses (1-1/2-inches by 13/32-inches) chosen for Type "2" no-damage protection give one of the safest protection packages in the industry. UltraSafe body material is tough and durable polyamide, with exceptional insulating properties. Applications: All circuits up to 600 volts for motors, control circuits, transformers, etc. DC circuits up to 1000VDC including photovoltaic applications. Non-load disconnect. Phillips/slot head terminal screws. #14 to 6 AWG single conductor and #14 to 10 AWG dual conductor wire range. 60/75/90 degree C solid/stranded copper. Pressure plate connector type. RoHS compliant, lead free. -40 degree to 85 degree C operating temperature. UL 94-V0 flammability rating. UL Listed to standard 4248-18 (photovoltaic), File E347822 and CSA Certified C22.2. IEC 60269-2-1 and 60947-3 compliant.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.