Metcal SxV Hand Soldering Tip for Most Standard Application
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- The SxV Tips are for use with the soldering tip hand-piece of the PS and MFR Platforms
- They are recommended for heavy duty applications
- The second digit denotes substrate material
- F = FR4 / Glass Fiber for most standard applications
- The SxV Tips are for use with the soldering tip hand-piece of the PS and MFR Platforms. They are recommended for heavy duty applications. The second digit denotes substrate material . F = FR4 / Glass Fiber for most standard applications.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.