Metcal SxV Hand Soldering Tip for Most Standard Application
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- The SxV Tips are for use with the soldering tip hand-piece of the PS and MFR Platforms
- They are recommended for heavy duty applications
- The second digit denotes substrate material
- F = FR4 / Glass Fiber for most standard applications
- The SxV Tips are for use with the soldering tip hand-piece of the PS and MFR Platforms. They are recommended for heavy duty applications. The second digit denotes substrate material . F = FR4 / Glass Fiber for most standard applications.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.