Micro 100, RNC-312-24, 90 Included Angle Right Hand Cut Double Ended Extended Length Split-End Engraving Tool, 1/2" Split Length, .004" Offset Point, 5/16" Shank Diameter, 1.5" Overall Length, Solid Carbide Tool
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- MICRO 100, RNC-312-24, 90 included angle, double ended, extended length, solid carbide engraving tool. Designed and engineered with a standard conical v-shape for most common engraving and marking applications. Each tool's cutting edge/tip has a distinctive mirror like finish that significantly adds to material removal while improving surface finishes. Excellent for engraving applications in most materials from soft , medium, to hard materials. MICRO 100 Solid Carbide Tools feature more than just a micro-grain of excellent quality. Their substrate is in a class of its own resulting from an exclusive treating processes that allow for increased speed and feed rates and allowing for longer tool life. For over 45 years, MICRO 100 is a known industry leader and internationally acclaimed.
- Micro 100
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.