Mid West Differential Pressure Gauge Steel Body 0-20 IN H2O Range 3000 Psi
- New - Open Box 1 Left
- Item looks and feels new Packaging may show wear
List Price $450.00
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Weather resistant construction standard
- Over range protection to full rated working pressure
- Shatter resistant acrylic lens
- Ideally suited for use on dissimilar fluids and wet gas or fluids with a high concentration of solids
- Mid-West Instrument diaphragm type differential pressure gauge. Weather resistant construction standard. Over range protection to full rated working pressure. Shatter resistant acrylic lens. Ideally suited for use on dissimilar fluids and wet gas or fluids with a high concentration of solids. Five year limited . Total separation of high and low pressures by a Convoluted Elastomer Diaphragm. Sensor magnetically coupled to the indicating pointer and optional switches. Common applications: filter/strainer monitoring, compressed air, hydraulic, refrigerant, pump performance testing, heat exchanger pressure drop monitoring, water treatment applications, tank level monitoring horizontal or vertical, flow monitoring and balancing. Two times rated working pressure at ambient temperature. 316 Stainless steel body material. 316 Stainless steel internal metal part. Buna-N seal material. 1/4-inches FNPT back connections, 2-1/2-inches uni-directional round dial, weather resistant engineered plastic
- Mid West Instruments
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.