Mid West Glass Filled Nylon Differential Pressure Indicator with Base
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Differential pressure indicator
- Colored bands allow you to quickly identify pressure drop across element
- Divided into three sections, each clearly marked for ease of understanding
- Commonly used to indicate when to change or clean a filter
- Operating temperature: 200 degree F
- Mid West Instrument differential pressure indicator. Colored bands allow you to quickly identify pressure drop across element. Divided into three sections, each clearly marked for ease of understanding. Commonly used to indicate when to change or clean a filter. Operating temperature: 200 degree F. Accuracy is +/-5 percent full scale. Materials of construction: body material: glass filled nylon (GFN). Wetted internals: stainless steel, ceramic, and GFN. Buna elastomers. Movement: magnetic piston and follower pointer. Dial: plastic lens with 3 color dial. Process connections: 1/4-inches FNPT end connections. To switch high and low pressure connections. Flow direction identified on dial. Glass filled nylon body material. Stainless steel internal metal part. Buna-N seal material.
- Mid West
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.