Milwaukee M12 12V Li-Ion M-Spector Flex 3' Inspection Camera Kit (2315-21)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 3 ft. camera cable: perfect for inspecting walls, ceiling and floor spaces or mechanical equipment
- See clearer, further with 15X brighter LED output
- 3.5 in. wireless LCD display console allows for comfortable viewing in any position or location up-to 15 ft. away
- 640 x 480 camera for best-in-class image quality
- 12.5 mm (.49 in.) camera head for greater access than 17 mm cameras
- Shorter camera head for tighter turns
- Flush lens prevents build-up, beveled edges reduce friction
- The M12 M-SPECTOR FLEX 3 ft. Inspection Camera Cable Kit is the only contractor inspection camera that gives users the ability to see more, easier, faster. Leveraging state-of-the-art LED technology, users get 15X greater LED brightness for seeing further and clearer in large, dark spaces. The 12.5 mm (.49 in.) diameter and shortened camera head length gives users easier and greater access to tight spaces than 17mm cameras. A 3.5 in. wireless LCD display console allows users to comfortably view images in any position. Capture best-in-class images or video on an SD card for easy documentation of warranty claims or service work for customers. The M12 M-SPECTOR FLEX 3 ft. Inspection Camera Cable Kit is perfect for remodel inspections, facility maintenance, machinery and production lines, automotive and residential or commercial trades where documenting inspections is essential.
- Batteries Included: Yes
- Battery Amp Hours: 1.5
- Battery Power Type: Lithium Ion
- Battery Size: 12-volt
- Color Family: Red
- Cordless Tool Type: Specialty
- Cordless/ Corded: Cordless
- Number of Batteries Included: 0
- Reconditioned: No
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
- Variable Speed: No
- Voltage (volts): 12
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.