Milwaukee SDS-MAX Demolition Hammer (5446-21)
- Factory Refurbished 2 Left
- Item looks and feels new Special refurbished packaging
List Price $748.99
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 2-speed impact mode: Use low (2,200 BPM) for light materials or high (2,840 BPM) for the toughest concrete
- Powerful 14 Amp 1,300 MWO Milwaukee motor: provides best-in-class power and highest overload protection
- AVS Anti-Vibration System: minimizes vibration for maximum comfort
- Mechanical clutch: protects the motor when the bit binds
- Variable-position chisel stop: fixes the chisel in 12 positions for various applications
- Specially designed D-handle provides enhanced grip and control
- Heavy-duty crank piston mechanism: provides 8.8 ft. lbs. of torque for hard hitting performance
- Get best-in-class power and the highest overload protection for the toughest demolition jobs. The Milwaukee 5446-21 SDS-MAX Demolition Hammer has a heavy-duty crank piston mechanism that delivers 8.8 ft. lbs. of impact energy for hard-hitting performance in any concrete. For lighter applications, the two-speed impact mode allows you to reduce BPM to 2,200. Advanced Constant Power Technology electronics and a mechanical clutch enhance your control and the rotary hammer
- Amperage (amps) :14
- Blow energy (ft.-lb.) :8.8
- Chuck Size :1 In.
- Chuck Type :SDS-Max
- Clamshell/Jam pot :Clamshell
- Color Family :Red
- Cord Length (ft.) :54
- Corded Tool Type :Rotary Drill
- Cordless/ Corded :Corded
- Drill/ Driver Type :Hammer Drill/ Driver
- Forward/reverse switch :Forward switch and reverse switch
- Maximum Speed (rpm) :2800
- Demolition Hammer
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.