Milwaukee1 in. SDS D-Handle Rotary Hammer (5262-21)
- New - Open Box In Stock
- Item looks and feels new Packaging may show wear
List Price $223.99
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Milwaukee1 in. SDS D-Handle Rotary Hammer (5262-21) is rated out of 5 by 7.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Just awesome and tough I have owned this drill for about 6 months. It has the ability to keep up with drills twice the size. In drll hammer mode I have not found anything it cannot penetrate. In chisel mode I have put this drill to the test. Recently I used it solo to remove 2 tile floors bot approximately 950 square feet. Using the tile blade bad chisel blade I removed both floors cleanly in about 1 hour and 45 minutes. I never expected the drill to work that well. And best of all letting the drill do the work it didn't wear me out. Next project is removal of an 8 inch think concrete stoop 6' x 6'. I am confident it will handle it with no problem. I would recommend this to anyone from beginner DIYer to Pro's. I am buying another one for my construction business.
Date published: 2013-04-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from love this tool had a tile floor with 1'2" concrete board nailed and glued to plywood to remove, bought this tool with the tile removal bit and 3 hrs later it was all in the dumpster.
Date published: 2013-10-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great Tool Great for concrete with little or no agregate in the mix, Great for lifting tiles, Great for all things small in nature in a commercial or residential setting.
Date published: 2013-07-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great for DIY or light professional work Great for projects around the house and up to moderate professional work...regarding an earlier or previous comment regarding a drop in standard chuck for regular drill bit usage, that is a great idea, but here is one even better....Milwaukee, Bosch, and others....how about making regular drill bits for use in wood and metal/steel with an SDS+ shank?.....hmmmm....(light bulb above the head).
Date published: 2016-04-15
Rated 2 out of 5 by Anonymous from not for me I purchased this model to drill holes for tapcons. It worked awesome at first, but it quit hammering . I took it to be repaired twice and it quit working again right away.
Date published: 2014-09-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Missing one option. This kit should have a 1/2" standard drill chuck that would drop in like masonry bits. With the chuck you can use wood or steel bit like conventional drill. With this chuck you would not need two drills out at the same time. It seems there is another company that might offer this. I prefer to stay with this brand of equipment.
Date published: 2015-04-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from is there a dust collector? great drill This is great quality and performing product...if I coud only figure how to add dust collection
Date published: 2014-08-12
- Powerful 7 Amp motor delivers 0-1500 RPM, 0-5625 BPM for faster drilling speeds
- 1.8 ft. lbs. of torque for faster drilling and harder hits
- 3-mode operation for versatility; rotary hammer, hammer only and rotation only
- Variable position chisel stop allows material to be adjusted regardless of orientation
- Mechanical clutch protects the motor when the bit binds
- Lightweight 5.8 lb. design is easy to handle and helps reduce user fatigue
- Includes: 1 in. SDS D-handle rotary hammer, depth rod, side handle and carrying case
- Lightweight and fast, the Milwaukee 1 in. SDS D-Handle Rotary Hammer is designed to handle the toughest applications with accuracy and ease. With a powerful 7 Amp motor, this rotary hammer delivers 0-1500 RPM, 0-5625 BPM and 1.8 ft. lbs. of torque, giving you superior drilling speed without sacrificing the power needed to drill larger holes. A mechanical clutch protects the motor when the bit binds and the 3-mode operation offers maximum versatility for use as a rotary hammer, hammer only and rotation only. Durably made for reliable use on the jobsite or for DIY projects around your home, this tool's rotating brush plate gives you equal power in forward and reverse for easy removal of jammed bits and also extends brush life.
- Amperage (amps) :7
- Blow energy (ft.-lb.) :2.4
- Chuck Size :7/8 In.
- Chuck Type :SDS-Plus
- Clamshell/Jam pot :Jam pot
- Color Family :Red
- Cord Length (ft.) :54
- Corded Tool Type :Rotary Drill
- Cordless/ Corded :Corded
- Drill/ Driver Type :Rotary Drill
- Forward/reverse switch :Forward switch and reverse switch
- Maximum Speed (rpm) :1500
- Rotary Hammer
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.