Milwaukee1 in. SDS D-Handle Rotary Hammer (5262-21)
A clever deal seeker from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Powerful 7 Amp motor delivers 0-1500 RPM, 0-5625 BPM for faster drilling speeds
- 1.8 ft. lbs. of torque for faster drilling and harder hits
- 3-mode operation for versatility; rotary hammer, hammer only and rotation only
- Variable position chisel stop allows material to be adjusted regardless of orientation
- Mechanical clutch protects the motor when the bit binds
- Lightweight 5.8 lb. design is easy to handle and helps reduce user fatigue
- Includes: 1 in. SDS D-handle rotary hammer, depth rod, side handle and carrying case
- Lightweight and fast, the Milwaukee 1 in. SDS D-Handle Rotary Hammer is designed to handle the toughest applications with accuracy and ease. With a powerful 7 Amp motor, this rotary hammer delivers 0-1500 RPM, 0-5625 BPM and 1.8 ft. lbs. of torque, giving you superior drilling speed without sacrificing the power needed to drill larger holes. A mechanical clutch protects the motor when the bit binds and the 3-mode operation offers maximum versatility for use as a rotary hammer, hammer only and rotation only. Durably made for reliable use on the jobsite or for DIY projects around your home, this tool's rotating brush plate gives you equal power in forward and reverse for easy removal of jammed bits and also extends brush life.
- Amperage (amps) :7
- Blow energy (ft.-lb.) :2.4
- Chuck Size :7/8 In.
- Chuck Type :SDS-Plus
- Clamshell/Jam pot :Jam pot
- Color Family :Red
- Cord Length (ft.) :54
- Corded Tool Type :Rotary Drill
- Cordless/ Corded :Corded
- Drill/ Driver Type :Rotary Drill
- Forward/reverse switch :Forward switch and reverse switch
- Maximum Speed (rpm) :1500
- Rotary Hammer
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.