Morris "460V Legend" Voltage Marker with 1 Marker Per Card- Pk of 5
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Voltage marker for labeling conduit, panel boards, transformers, switchgear, or other electrical equipment for safety
- Orange with "460 VOLTS" in black capital letters for visibility
- Vinyl for resistance to oil and moisture; non-conductive
- Acrylic resin adhesive backing for affixing to clean surface
- Measures 2-1/4 x 9"
- The Morris Products 21364 voltage marker is orange, says "460 VOLTS," measures 2-1/4 x 9 inches, and is suitable for labeling conduit, panel boards, transformers, switchgear, or other potentially hazardous electrical equipment for safety. This preprinted label is orange and says "460 VOLTS" in black capital letters for visibility. It is made of vinyl for resistance to oil and moisture and is non-conductive. The acrylic resin adhesive backing affixes to a clean surface. The marker measures 2-1/4 x 9 inches (H x W). (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right.)
- Voltage Marker
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.