Morris Short Barrel Flex Cable Compression Lug - Copper (94741)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- "Copper Flex Cable Long Barrel 2 Hole Compression Lugs - One Hole Copper Compression Lugs for fast reliable electrical cable terminations
- Flared Belled Entry for Easy Insertion of Fine Strand Flexible Cables such as Class G, Class H, Class I, Class K (Battery), Class M (Welding) and DLO Cable Constructions
- Two Mounting Hole
- Our Two Hole Copper Compression Lugs are made of high-conductivity Seamless Electrolytic Copper
- Uniform Bright Electro-Tin Plating resists corrosion, reduces contact resistance and maximizes conductivity"
- Crimp Marks indicate Proper Crimp Locations. Compression Lugs are Marked with Die Index and Color Codes for easy identification. UL 486A Listed. Listed for 35KV when properly installed. cULus Listed.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.