NK Technologies RMS Current Transducer (ATR1-420-24L-FT)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- True RMS measurement for distorted alternating current waveforms
- 1.0% FS accuracy
- Response time of 600 ms (10-90% step change)
- User-selectable input current ranges
- UL Listed and CE certified for quality assurance
- This NK Technologies ATR series current transducer combines a solid-core current transformer and signal conditioner with top-mounted terminals, and is suitable for use in industrial automation systems. The transducer provides average root-mean-square (RMS) measurement for sinusoidal alternating current waveforms, with an accuracy of 1.0% full scale (FS) and a response time of 600 ms (10-90% step change). User-selectable input current ranges reduce inventory needed. This current transducer is Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed and Conformit Europenne (CE) certified for quality assurance. It is suitable for monitoring variable-frequency drive (VFD) and silicone control rectifier (SCR) alternating current (AC) loads and other noisy loads that produce distorted waveforms.
- Top Term
- 4-20mA Output Range
- 0-1,0 0-20 & 0-50A Input Range
- 12-40VDC Power Suppl
- NK Technologies
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.