NOSHOK 300-Series 1/2" NPT Dual Scale Bi Metal Thermometer with Back Mount
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel case and bezel provide a hermetic seal to prevent lens fogging and moisture damage
- Slotted hex head adjustment offers field calibration for maximum accuracy at a selected range
- Heavy duty 316 stainless steel stem (0.375" diameter)
- Accuracy +/-1 percent full scale, grade A, ASME B40.3
- Corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel case and bezel provide a hermetic seal to prevent lens fogging and moisture damage. Temperature ranges 0 to 140 degree F, dual scale. Accuracy: +/-1 percent full scale, grade A, ASME B40.3. 1/2" NPT connection. Heavy duty 316 stainless steel stem (0.375 inch diameter). Minimum or Maximum Indicating Pointers are available. The bimetal element is an extremely responsive temperature sensing helix which has been carefully sized, tested, heat treated and aged to relieve inherent stresses and ensure continued accuracy. Slotted hex head adjustment offers field calibration for maximum accuracy at a selected range. For accurate readings, the minimum recommended stem immersion is 2-1/2" in liquids and 4" in gases. Ideal for construction applications where on-the-job piping requires reading the instrument from different angles. Applicable for industrial process, petrochemical, food processing, commercial and wastewater.
- Style Name: Center Back Mount
- Material Type: Stainless Steel
- Grade: 304
- Measurement Accuracy: +/-1%
- Size: 0-140 F, 3" Dial, 4" Stem
- Outside Diameter: 3
- Stem Length: 4 inches
- Temperature Range: 0/140 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Dial Thermometer
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.