Noshok 300 Series Zinc Plated Steel Compact Mechanical Pressure Switch
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Rugged zinc plated steel housing and process connection
- Proven diaphragm or piston type sensing technology provides excellent reliability, repeatability, and affordability
- Micro switch contacts are silver plated for extended service life and exceptional dependability
- Switching functions are field adjustable while under pressure
- The NOSHOK 300 Series Mechanical Pressure Switch is constructed with a rugged zinc plated steel housing and process connection, and provides adjustable hysteresis (10-30 percent of switch point). Utilizing a proven diaphragm or piston type sensing technology, it provides excellent reliability, repeatability, and affordability for use in many applications. The micro switch contacts are silver plated for extended service life and exceptional dependability. Switching functions are field adjustable, while under pressure, and it features an SPDT single changeover contact configuration. RoHS compliant. Applicable for hydraulic systems, industrial machinery and machine tools, stamping and forming presses, pumps and compressors. NBR diaphragm is less than 225 psig; Steel piston with NBR seal is greater than 225 psig. Diaphragm type, compressed air or not corrosive liquids Piston type, self lubricating fluids such as hydraulic oil or grease.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.