Noshok 500 Series Liquid Filled Dial Indicating Pressure Gauge
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Stainless steel 316 wetted parts for corrosion resistance
- Circular dial is dry, fillable, or liquid-filled and enclosed in a stainless steel 304 case for corrosion resistance
- Measures pressure with single (psi)/(Hg. vacuum) scale
- The NoShok 400 series pressure gauge has stainless steel 316 wetted parts, a dry, fillable, or liquid-filled circular dial enclosed in a stainless steel 304 case, a lower mount or center back male connection, and measures pressure with a single scale with an accuracy of + or - 1%, 1.5%, or 2.5%. The stainless steel 316 wetted parts and the stainless steel 304 case provide corrosion resistance. The gauge measures pressure with a single psi or Hg. vacuum scale.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.