Noshok 500 Series Liquid Filled Dial Indicating Pressure Gauge
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Stainless steel 316 wetted parts for corrosion resistance
- Circular dial is dry, fillable, or liquid-filled and enclosed in a stainless steel 304 case for corrosion resistance
- Measures pressure with single (psi)/(Hg. vacuum) scale
- The NoShok 400 series pressure gauge has stainless steel 316 wetted parts, a dry, fillable, or liquid-filled circular dial enclosed in a stainless steel 304 case, a lower mount or center back male connection, and measures pressure with a single scale with an accuracy of + or - 1%, 1.5%, or 2.5%. The stainless steel 316 wetted parts and the stainless steel 304 case provide corrosion resistance. The gauge measures pressure with a single psi or Hg. vacuum scale.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.