NOSHOK SS Liquid Filled Dual Scale Dial Indicating Pressure Gauge
A true treasure hunter from LOUISIANA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Brass wetted parts for measuring non-corrosive liquid and gas pressure
- Circular dial is filled with liquid and enclosed in a stainless steel 304 case for corrosion resistance
- Measures pressure with dual scale (psi/kPa)/(Hg. vacuum/kPa)/(bar/psi)/(Hg. vacuum/bar)
- Display accuracy is + or - 1% over the entire range of the gauge (ASME B40.100 Grade 1A) or + or - 1.5% of full scale value (ASME B40.100 Grade A)
- Lower mount or center back male connection with either 1/4" or 1/2" NPT rate, 1/4" BSPP rate, or 7/16" to 20" adjustable
- The NoShok 900 series stainless steel 304 case pressure gauge has brass wetted parts, a liquid-filled circular dial, a variety of connection types available, and measures pressure with a dual scale with an accuracy of + or - 1% or 1.5%. The brass wetted parts are for measuring non-corrosive liquid and gas pressure. The dial is 2.5" (63 mm) or 4" (100 mm) in diameter and enclosed in a stainless steel 304 case for corrosion resistance. The gauge has a safety relief disc on the top of the case. The lens for the 2.5" gauge is polycarbonate for high impact resistance. The lens for the 4" gauge is instrument glass for strength and clarity. The dial is filled with glycerin and water for protection against vibration and pulsation. The dial has a white aluminum background with black and red markings and is UV resistant. The 2.5" gauge has a molded plastic pointer. The 4" gauge has a balanced aluminum pointer with a black finish. The gauge measures pressure with a dual scale in psi/kPa, Hg. vacu
- Style Name: Bottom Mount
- Maximum Measurement: 0-400 bar
- System of Measurement: Inch and Metric
- Material Type: Stainless Steel
- Measurement Accuracy: +/-1.5%
- Temperature Range: -4/140 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Size : 0-400 bar
- Range: 0-400 bar
- Outside Diameter: 2-1/2 inches
- Pressure Gauge
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.