NSI 1-3/4" Strip Length One Hole Copper Compression Connector - Purple
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Produced from high conductivity copper tubing
- Tin-Plated to provide corrosion resistance
- Marked with die index and color coded
- Listed for 35 KV maximum when properly installed
- For applications greater than 2000 volts
- NSI copper compression connector produced from high conductivity copper tubing. Tin-Plated to provide corrosion resistance. Marked with die index and color coded. Listed for 35 KV maximum when properly installed. For applications greater than 2000 volts. 0.36 ID by 0.47 OD.
- Material Type: Copper
- Style Name: 3/8 inches
- Size: 0.55" x 0.69"
- Outside Diameter: 0.69 inches
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.