NSI 1-3/4" Strip Length One Hole Copper Compression Connector - Purple
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Produced from high conductivity copper tubing
- Tin-Plated to provide corrosion resistance
- Marked with die index and color coded
- Listed for 35 KV maximum when properly installed
- For applications greater than 2000 volts
- NSI copper compression connector produced from high conductivity copper tubing. Tin-Plated to provide corrosion resistance. Marked with die index and color coded. Listed for 35 KV maximum when properly installed. For applications greater than 2000 volts. 0.36 ID by 0.47 OD.
- Material Type: Copper
- Style Name: 3/8 inches
- Size: 0.55" x 0.69"
- Outside Diameter: 0.69 inches
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.