NSI Hot Line Clamp for 6 SOL to 400 MCM (HLC-400)
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Clamping stem is made of high-strength silicon bronze
- Saddle is made of high-strength copper alloy, ensuring continued clamping force on the main conductor
- Threads of clamping stem are protected to prevent damage due to arcing
- Double coil stainless steel washer maintains continuous pressure on the main conductor
- Retainer pin captivates the saddle for easy installation Temperature rating 90 degrees C Rated 600V
- NSI Hot Line Clamp for 6 SOL to 400 MCM (HLC-400).Clamping stem is made of high-strength silicon bronze. Threads of clamping stem are protected to prevent damage due to arcing
- Material Type: Copper
- Size : 6 sol - 400MCM
- Style Name: 0.162/0.745 inches
- Hot Line Clamp
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.