Oakton Ac Adapter 110/220 Vac for Con 600/610 Conductivity/Tds Meter
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Universal AC adapter to provide power connection
- 110/220 VAC for accurate use
- Connector to meter has 5.5 mm outer diameter for functionality
- 1-pin connection to meter for ease of use
- Weighs 0.35 lb for ease of travel
- The Oakton 35418-83 is a universal adapter with 110/220 VAC, and a 1-pin connection to meter for ease of use. An adapter is used to connect power sources for compatibility between objects. This meter has 110/220 VAC power for accurate use, and a 1-pin connection to the meter for ease of use. It weighs 0.35 lb for ease of travel.
- The 35418-83 adapter has a 5.5-mm outer diameter connector to the meter, and 2.1-mm inner diameter. It is to be used with the Oakton pH 600/pH 610/pH 620/CON 600/CON 610/DO 600/PC 650/PD 650/CD 650/PCD 650 meters (sold separately).
- An adapter is used to connect power sources for compatibility between objects for scientific and computing devices in a variety of lab, field, office, and home uses.
- Oakton Instruments manufactures an array of scientific instruments for research, industrial, and educational uses. Since 1991, Oakton has distributed a wide variety of instruments such as meters, electrodes, and transmitters.
- Ac Adapter
- Ac Adapter
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.