Oakton Ammonium NH4+ Double Junction Glass Body Ion-Selective Electrode
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Ammonium ion selective electrode (ISE) measures the ammonium (NH4+) concentration in water and other aqueous solutions where fertilizer may have been introduced
- Combination electrode is available with a single junction for faster electrolyte flow, or a double junction to protect against silver wire contamination
- Available with an epoxy body for impact resistance and durability, or a glass body for an improved seal and resistance to corrosive materials and solvents
- The Oakton refillable combination ammonium ion selective electrode (ISE) has a polymer membrane sensor for measuring the ammonium (NH4+) concentration in boiler feed water, natural water, and other aqueous solutions where fertilizer may have been introduced. This combination electrode contains both the measuring half-cell and the reference half-cell to minimize electrostatic interference and provide consistent readings. The electrode is available in single-junction models for faster electrolyte flow and double-junction models to protect against silver wire contamination and help prevent clogging in dirty water and solutions with heavy metals or organics.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.