Oakton ATC Temperature Probe with 10' Cable for 600/650 Series Meters
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Built-in Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) for ease of use
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel for reliability
- Durable, polymer handle for flexibility of use
- 67-mm handle for accessibility
- Bayonet Neill-Concelman (BNC)-connection for to provide tight coaxial cable connections
- The Oakton WD-35418-07 temperature probe has built-in ATC for ease of use, and corrosion-resistant stainless steel for reliability. The electrode, also known as a probe, measures the pH of a solution. It is commonly used for testing clean water and general-purpose applications. This electrode features a durable, polymer, 67-mm handle for flexibility of use. It has a BNC-connector to provide tight coaxial cable connections.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.