Oakton Double Junction Glass Body pH Electrode - 12mm - 0/14 pH Range
A clever deal seeker from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- All-in-one pH electrode with a built-in temperature sensor for ease of use
- Double-junction to protect silver wire contamination, and to help prevent clogging
- Glass body to resist higher temperatures, and for more effective sealing
- Annular-type junction for faster electrode response
- Bayonet Neill-Concelman (BNC)-connected combination reference and measuring cell, for ease of use and to provide tight coaxial cable connections
- The Oakton is a refillable, double-junction, 12-mm, all-in-one, waterproof, pH/temperature electrode, with a glass body, and 0-12 pH range. The electrode, also known as a probe, measures the pH of a solution. It is commonly used for testing dirty water and solutions with heavy metals or organics in high grade laboratory applications. This electrode is an all-in-one type with a built-in combination pH electrode/temperature sensor, phono-type (2.5 mm) connector, and 3-foot cable for ease of use. It features a double-junction to protect silver wire contamination, and help prevent clogging, and a glass body to resist higher temperatures, and for more effective sealing. It has an annular-type junction for faster electrode response, and has a BNC-connected combination reference and measuring cell, for ease of use and to provide tight coaxial cable connections.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.