Oakton Double Junction Glass Body pH Electrode - 12mm - 0/14 pH Range
No reviews found
- All-in-one pH electrode with a built-in temperature sensor for ease of use
- Double-junction to protect silver wire contamination, and to help prevent clogging
- Glass body to resist higher temperatures, and for more effective sealing
- Annular-type junction for faster electrode response
- Bayonet Neill-Concelman (BNC)-connected combination reference and measuring cell, for ease of use and to provide tight coaxial cable connections
- The Oakton is a refillable, double-junction, 12-mm, all-in-one, waterproof, pH/temperature electrode, with a glass body, and 0-12 pH range. The electrode, also known as a probe, measures the pH of a solution. It is commonly used for testing dirty water and solutions with heavy metals or organics in high grade laboratory applications. This electrode is an all-in-one type with a built-in combination pH electrode/temperature sensor, phono-type (2.5 mm) connector, and 3-foot cable for ease of use. It features a double-junction to protect silver wire contamination, and help prevent clogging, and a glass body to resist higher temperatures, and for more effective sealing. It has an annular-type junction for faster electrode response, and has a BNC-connected combination reference and measuring cell, for ease of use and to provide tight coaxial cable connections.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.