Oakton General Purpose 400 Series Thermistor Probe - 10"
No reviews found
- Thermistor temperature probe with thermally sensitive resistor for predictability, long-term stability, and accuracy
- Measures temperature in the -30 to 100 degrees C range for specific use
- 10-inch long probe tip for ease of use
- 0.188-inch diameter for measurement in small spaces
- The Oakton 93824-00 general purpose 400-series thermistor probe has a large, 10-inch long probe tip with a 0.188 inch diameter and is used to measure temperature readings within the -30 to 100 degrees C (-22 to 212 degrees F) range. A thermistor probe, also known as a sensor, measures the temperature of a solution or substance, and is commonly used to test in liquids or semi-solids in field and laboratory applications. This probe includes a five-foot, PVC-coiled cable with strain relief for protection from repeated flexing and tugging. It has an easily gripped, five-inch long glass-filled nylon handle to provide maximum heat insulation and impact resistance. The handle features fingerstops to prevent the probe from rolling, and to prevent fingers from sliding, when inserting the probe into hard materials.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.