Oakton Single Junction Sleeve - Type pH Electrode - 12mm - 0/12 pH Range
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Single-junction electrode for general-purpose applications
- Glass body to resist higher temperatures, and for more effective sealing
- Standard electrode for a wide variety of applications
- Sleeve-type body for high electrolyte flow, to minimize drift, and to perform at high temperatures
- Bayonet Neill-Concelman (BNC)-connected combination reference and measuring cell, for ease of use and to provide tight coaxial cable connections
- The Oakton WD-35805-26 is a single-junction, 12-mm, sleeve-type, standard pH electrode, with a 0-12 pH range. The electrode, also known as a probe, measures the pH of a solution. It is commonly used in testing viscous liquids and low iconic strength samples in field and lab applications. This electrode has a sleeve-type body for high electrolyte flow, to minimize drift, and to perform at high temperatures. It features a single-junction for general-purpose applications. The probe is a standard electrode for a wide variety of applications, and it has a glass body to resist higher temperatures, and for more effective sealing. The electrode has a BNC-connected combination reference and measuring cell, for ease of use and to provide tight coaxial cable connections.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.