Oakton Standard Air/Gas Thermocouple Probe Nylon Handle
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 5ft PVC coiled cord with strain relief.
- 8.5"" probe tip with 316SS sheath and radiametertion shield, 5"" nylon handle.
- 225 second Response Time at 5 m/s airflow
- Designed especially for HVAC applications.
- Use with any Oakton Digi-Sense and Acorn thermocouple thermometer.
- The Oakton Air/Gas Probes are designed with a perforated shield which allows air and other gases to flow into the sensor for quick readings. Metal shield also absorbs radiameterted heat and minimizes sensor error. The sensors are encased in ceramic mineral (MGO) insulation to provide stability, and shock and vibration resistance. Probes include a 5-ft.. PVC coiled cord with strain relief that protects from repeated flexing and tugging. Ergonomic, easy-grip 5"L handle provides maximum heat insulation and impact resistance. Finger stops on handle prevent probe from rolling and fingers from sliding when inserting probe into hard materials. The 316 stainless steel sheath (shaft casing) provides durability, strength, and maximum abrasion resistance. Rugged thermoset plastic mini connector is compatible with all Digi-Sense and Acorn thermocouple thermometer.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.