Oakton WD-08491-06 Liquid Immersion Flexible Thermistor Probe
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 4.5" probe tip with 316SS sheath, 10-ft nondetachable lead with 1/4" phono plug.
- Liquid-immersion probe, 5/32" diameter. Immersible only to cap unless waterproof.
- Use with any meter that accepts Oakton Digi-Sense or YSI 400 Series probes.
- It Offers excellent accuracy over the biological temperature range
- The Oakton thermistor probes offer excellent accuracy over the biological temperature range. Thermistor thermometry is based on the principle that metal oxides change resistance with a change in temperature. Our thermistors decrease in resistance as the temperature increases. The resistance change is detected by the meter where it is converted and displayed as a temperature reading. Probes are accurate to +/- 0.2
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.