Oakton WD-08491-06 Liquid Immersion Flexible Thermistor Probe
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 4.5" probe tip with 316SS sheath, 10-ft nondetachable lead with 1/4" phono plug.
- Liquid-immersion probe, 5/32" diameter. Immersible only to cap unless waterproof.
- Use with any meter that accepts Oakton Digi-Sense or YSI 400 Series probes.
- It Offers excellent accuracy over the biological temperature range
- The Oakton thermistor probes offer excellent accuracy over the biological temperature range. Thermistor thermometry is based on the principle that metal oxides change resistance with a change in temperature. Our thermistors decrease in resistance as the temperature increases. The resistance change is detected by the meter where it is converted and displayed as a temperature reading. Probes are accurate to +/- 0.2
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.