Panduit 3.7" Overall L 3/8" Stud Hole Size Two Hole Flex Conductor Lug
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Can be used with code conductor and flex conductor class - G, H, I, K, M and Diesel Locomotive
- Long barrel maximizes number of crimps and provides premium wire pull-out strength and electrical performance
- Generously beveled wire entry prevents bent back strands when inserting conductor into barrel
- Color-coded barrels marked with Panduit and specified competitor die index numbers for proper crimp die selection
- Inspection window to visually assure full conductor insertion
- Panduit Pan-Lug Compression Connectors provide permanent terminations for a variety of power and grounding applications, with innovation, highest reliability, and lowest installed cost. Panduit offers the first and only per compression lugs and splices that meet Network Equipment-Building Systems (NEBS) Level 3 requirements as tested by Telcordia Technologies. NEBS Level 3 assures that product performance is suitable for equipment applications that demand minimal service interruptions over the life span of the equipment. Functional product information is marked directly on the connector, facilitating the identification, ordering, and usage of the compression connector. Color-coded to facilitate quick identification of the proper crimping die. Made from high strength, high conductivity electrolytic copper and aluminum alloy materials to provide optimum connectivity for power and grounding applications. UL Listed or Recognized, CSA Certified, ABS Type Approved and tested by Telcordia - m
- Gauge: 2/0 AWG
- Number of Items: 1
- Size: 3/8
- Overall Length: 3.7 inches
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.