Panduit LCAF350-34-6 Flex Conductor Lug - One Hole
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Standard Barrel With Window, Flared NEBS, 350 kcmil Class K/M Conductor Size, 373.7 kcmil Diesel Locomotive Size, 3/4" Stud Hole Size, Blue, 1-15/16" Wire Strip Length, 0.22" Tongue Thickness, 1.54" Tongu
- Can be used with flex conductor class: K, M, and Diesel Locomotive
- Flared entry prevents bent back strands when inserting fine strand conductor into barrel
- Color-coded barrels marked with Panduit die index numbers for proper crimp die selection
- Inspection window to visually assure full conductor insertion
- Tin-plated to inhibit corrosion
- Panduit Pan-Lug Compression Connectors provide permanent terminations for a variety of power and grounding applications, with innovation, highest reliability, and lowest installed cost. Panduit offers the first and only per compression lugs and splices that meet Network Equipment-Building Systems (NEBS) Level 3 requirements as tested by Telcordia Technologies. NEBS Level 3 assures that product performance is suitable for equipment applications that demand minimal service interruptions over the life span of the equipment.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.